Monday, July 25, 2005

a day in my silly life.

I said my final goodbye to Josh today.
Goodbye Joshua.

Its not going to be easy.
But I will try.
It has been 5 blardy months ok?

Class was ok.
Our business of hospitality and tourism lecturer is
damn leng chai(hot)!
I was mesmerized!lol!

Eng Hou was damn hot in his waiter uniform.*ARR*
I looked short in my chef uniform.
Calvin was my kitchen partner so we had to
cook together.
It was quite funny la.
I knows more stuff than I do!
Malu je.
Our Vege soup was ok but the idea of the soup
made from vege,made me want to barf man.
I dislike veges.
James and Ice helped me.Thanks.

In the locker room,Zara took a pic of Baby who was
only wearing a towel!
She just got out of the shower.
She was screaming like nobodys business.
But it was all fun.
We took silly pictures in the locker.
Pictures of us wearing dumb chef's and waiter's
uniform.
I think Akila sgt la funny.
She can make me laugh with her just
laughing.Its contagious.

Ice was really good in cooking.
I dont really fancy cooking.
I prefer baking.
Oh well.

I wrote a poem today.
I left it in my locker in college.
It came out of nowhere.
Well,to be honest it came from
my frustrations.

Bleargh.Ive had enough!

Food= SIN.

Starvation= GOOD.

No comments: