Friday, July 15, 2005

Cursed.

I had my Typhoid whatever injection today.
Hurts a bit but I had to control coz
Eng Hou was there.Ahaks.
Such a hottie.

You can say that college life is fun.
Im enjoying it.

My dad wants me to drive coz he cant stand the traffic.I am not complaining coz I want to drive.
I had to wait for my dad for 1 hour and 15 mins today which I think sucked coz I despise waiting.
Oh well,Im driving on monday and Hil,you hafta go with me!

I think Im a total stranger to Ain now.
But I am not a stranger to Meera.
My Spongelina,where should I start?
She's still a kid and she's going thru a lot of
medical treatments.
Poor kid.
My Qarl is a total sweetie.A pain sometimes but sweet all the same.

I am still not over Joshua.
I am cursed.
After what I did,I think I deserve this.
Oh well.

I'm seeing Choon tomorrow.

Oh well,lets see how that goes.

No comments: