Thursday, July 14, 2005

;p

I had my IT class today and my lecturer was ok.
He is as clueless as we all are.
He was a lecturer in UM.
Today was his first day in Taylor's.

Zara and I wore the same top today.
Funny bangat!
Charlene Michelle said that Zara and I
were meant to be frens.
Considering we've bumped into each other before
and how easy we clicked.
I've known her for 2 days and it's like mcm dah
lame kenal.
I have to say that my other classmates mcm
suke sgt kat Zara.
She's like tall and pwetty and shit.
She's half scottish.
She's cool.
Charlene's cool too.
James also.
Eng Hou also.He's a daym hottie.GRR..
Too bad he's younger.:(

Hilly has been a real doll.
Jangan kembang.
She knows my situation and she's being a fren
by helping me with transportation.
I want my carrrr baccckkk.
I havent driven in days.
Feels weird taking rides from people.

Think I'll be seeing Choon on Sat.
Hopefully.

I think Hilly's frens agak besh.
Kaling's cool.
Liyana's cute and love the hair.
I dont know the rest but they look like
a nice bunch of people.

Oh,I miss fugde!!
Fudge,where art thou??

Fuck,where's my tarot deck huh?
gtg.ta~~

1 comment:

Hew Yah said...

AW....
Me? a doll?
hahahaha.
Thats nice.