Saturday, July 09, 2005

Past and Today.

Today,
I realize that Mph is my past.
The place that I've been working for
a year plus is my past.
It so hard to me to swallow that
what I did last week or last year in Mph,
I could no longer do it.
Doesnt matter now.
Im starting college.
I'll have a fresh start.

Saw Initial D today.
Jay Chou's so hot.
Edison Chen too.
The movie itself was good.
Spent alot of quality time with my nieces,
Ain and Lina.
Quality time with Lina would be
quarreling and screaming at each other.
We irritate each other.
Quality time with Ain on the other hand
would be,
chasing her around the house.
She's a year and a half.
That explains.
Oh,she enjoys listening to Incubus
and watching Friends with me.
And she's one weird kid who enjoys wearing
her auntie's mega huge sunglasses.
She's such a sweetie.

Was forced to eat by mom.
I didnt want to eat.
Had to.
So decided to buy McDonalds.
But my burger is in the fridge.
Dont feel like eating.
My mom made a big deal about me
not wanting to eat.

No comments: