Monday, July 04, 2005

Dear diary.

Whats the story morning glory?
Actually,nothing.
I have a humangus crush on Jay Chou.
I want to marry him and have his kids.
Like thats going to happen.
Anyhow,
Our computer technician came.
His name is Arthur something something.
Weird name.
Suits him.
I think I have a crush on him too.
Shh..dont tell anyone.
He's not exactly goodlooking.
Not the kind you'd wanna look twice when
you bump into him.
But there's something about him.
Donno la.
I think Im out of his league now.
Once upon a time,
in MPH's office,
I thought I was alone,
So decided to have a drink
and I burbed out loud,
Guess who was there?
ARTHUR.
He was laughing at me like nobodys business.
And everytime he sees me,he'd remind of that
stupid incident.
Im out of his league alrite.
Today,Siti and Alice gave me pressies.
I havent even left MPH.
Oh well.
Siti bought me a romance book.
Just the thing I need.
More crap romance.
Nonetheless,I heart you Siti.
Alice on the other hand got me a mug.
And inside that mug is an instant milo with a note
that says,
' Minum Milo anda jadi sihat dan kuat.'
Wakakaka.
Alice is still Alice.
Im going to miss her.
Choon has been a pain in my arse.
Such a big pain that Ive decided to just ignore him.
He only talks to me when he wants me to do him
a favor.
A 'how are you' once in a while would be great ya know?
Shaun too has been a bigger pain.
Asking to do stuff that I shouldnt do.
Grr.Leave me alone la.
Im leading a better life now.
Getting over Joshua coz he's obviously moved on.
And I was the pathetic girl who cries everynight up until today.
Sad ey?
I so dig guys.
I love having crushes on guys.
Just crushes.
Not relationship.
Jericho Rosales is coming to Malaysia.
Along with Kristine Hermosa.
Josh said he's gay.
Maybe he should take one good look at me
maybe he'll turn straight.
Waakakakaka.
En.Saiful came today.
He said I'm weird.
He said I dressed weird.
He said Im freaky.
Wakaka.
Im freaky in a witty way.
bleargh.
Bumped into my high school seniors.
They've never spoken to me in high school.
And now,they talked to me as if they've known me forever.
That guy said that I lost so much weight.I looked good.
I looked hot.
Bla bla.
I dont even know his blardy name.
Dont want to anyway.
My sister left.
She's in UITM.
Think she'll have a blast.
She'll lead a life I will never have.
I am not envious.
The idea of leaving home and study and only get to come home every 2 months or so do not appeal to me.
I hate dad and hate my situation at home.
But I love my home.
Im not leaving this house,no matter what.
My home,I stay,ok?

No comments: