Friday, July 01, 2005

I did this,once upon a time.

Body: What the hell are you?
Body: there's no real meaning to all these.. like some.. but yeah whatever.. you can get the jest of it all...

--goth--
1. Do you wear black eyeliner?: Oh yes I do.I tend to freak people out when I do.
2. How much black clothing do you own?: quite a lot, do you want me to go count how many black items of clothing i have??
3. Do you think about death often?: I try not to think about it.
4. Do you want to die?: what kind of a stupid question is that? I know I'll die someday, but I don't want to.
5. Are you a social outcast?: probably, but if you knew what kind of people are around here you wouldn't want to be social with them either.
6. Are you pale? At this very point,yes.Very in fact.
7. Do you cut?: Im beyond that.Come on.
8. Do you like Hot Topic?: What the hell is Hot Topic?


--Skater Punk--
1. Can you skateboard?: no, I can't.
2. How often do you go into Vans?: Well, I've never been in there to begin with.
3. What's your sneaker brand?: i don't have a brand. but i wear converse.
4. Do you do stupid stuff with your friends?: i can do stupid stuff all on my own, thank you very much. i don't need friends around in order to do stupid stuff.and to answer your question,yes i do stupid stuff with my frens.
5. Are the long skater cuts hot?: i don't like skaters to begin with. all the ones here are assholes towards me.....
6. How much do you get in trouble?: I dont.At least not anymore.
7. Do you listen to the bands who are considered "posers"? I will listen to what I bloody well please - I don't care if they're considered "posers" or not. The music I listen to is chosen to suit my mood - and there is not any style of music in existence that can satisfy all of my moods.


--Prep--
1. How often do you say the word "like"?: when it is correct to use it.
2. Do you shop at Abercrombie and Fitch?: I'd only go in there to scare the salespeople. however, I've never been in any of the stores.
3. Are the A&F models hot?: in my opinion, no. you might have to look like Jay Chou or Boyd before I'd think you're hot.
4. How many purses (bags) do you own?: I have 2 handbags and a Nightmare Before Christmas bag.
5. Is lip gloss a must?: No,its not.I dont like wearing one.
6. How often do you wear makeup?: Whenever I please.
7. Ever had a manicure?: no, just not interested.
8. Rock music is bad, right?: rock music is good!
9. Do you own high heels?: Matter of fact,I do.Something tells me that I'll be wearing that soon.
10. Have you ever said "Oh my gosh"?: actually, I don't recall ever having said that.


--Hippie--
1. Is your hair long?: yes, it is. and that does not make me a hippie.
2. Are you a vegetarian?: Oh no.
3. Do you own a tye dye shirt?: I don't think I do.
4. Do you want peace?: if by this, you mean that people should get along, then sure.
5. Do you want to save the animals?: well, I don't think they should be tortured and tested on by makeup companies. and I don't like animal abuse either.
6. What do you think about the war?: it'd be nice if it weren't going on.
7. Have you ever made a peace sign with your two fingers? a few times... yeh.

--Gangsta--
1. Are you from the ghetto?: nope.
2. Do you own "bling bling"?: nope.
3. What do you think about do-rags?: truthfully, I have no opinion.
4. How about hip-hop?: I don't like it.
5. Was Tupac truly the greatest rapper in the world?: I don't really care.
6. What do you think about Afros?: no opinion, I don't really care.
7. Have you ever said 'fo shizzle'?: nope.
8. How about 'oh, snap son'?: hell, I've never even heard the phrase to begin with (before seeing it here, that is)


--Frat--
1. Is life a party?: if it is, then mine must be a funeral party.
2. How often do you get drunk?: never. I don't drink to begin with.
3. Do you care about your grades?: Not really.
4. Do you need an attitude adjustment? I have no clue.


--Emo--
1. How often do you cry?: Almost everyday.Yes,Im that emo.
2. Do you have an ex?: yeh...
3. Do you have an acoustic guitar?: Yes,I do.
4. Are you emotional?: I've been called cold, cold-hearted, heartless, ice queen... I'm sure you get the picture.I have my moments.
5. Do you like soft music?: what do you mean by 'soft music'?
6. Do people understand you?: I've never asked anyone if they do.
7. Do you write your own songs?: I write poems, occasionally.


--Jock--
1. Do you play any sports?: Yes.
2. What do people think of you?: not something I really care about - though I've heard that some think I'm intimidating, scary, and mean.
3. Do you pick on the geeky kids?: no, but I do insult the preppies/jocks that come to the store to prove how idiotic they are.
4. What do you think about football?: They're ok.
5. Are you considered a bully by anyone?: oh, come on.... I'm a girl, 5'5 tall, and small built --- and you think I can be a bully???


--Geek--
1. Do you wear glasses?: I do now.
2. Do you get good grades?: when I was in school.
3. Are you smart?: I sure hope so.
4. Do you use an inhaler?: nope - but you're telling me that using one would automatically make someone a geek??
5. Do you stick pens and calculators into your shirt pocket? I'd rather stick them in all your major organs, in alphabetical order.
6. Does your mom buy your clothes?: well, she PAID for them (before I had a job) but I'm the one who picked them out.
7. Do you get picked on?: No.People just dont care about me.And frankly speaking,I dont care either.

No comments: