Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Akila and Zara kidnapped me.
I woke up this morning and they were right in front of my house.
Waiting for me.
They waited for me to get ready coz they wanted me to go to Akila's place.
Swimming.She has a pool.
Cool hor.
I didnt want to swim but the water was so irresistable so I joined them.
Before that,
we went to carrefour and bought food to make a tuna sandwich.
It was fun really.
But since I came back late,
I got hell from dad.
He,again,called me names.
Names that he shouldnt have called me.
It was not like I came back really late.
It was only 8pm.
I cant forgive him.
Never.
Sometimes,I hate him so much that I even wished him dead.
I know.Cruelty.
But I cant help feeling the way that I do.
I feel like Im being treated like a kid.
I dont appreciate it.
Doesnt mean that he lies all the time,
I'd do the same thing.
Ground me or whatever.
Just dont call me unpleasant names.
Very offensive.
And for him to say that I get influenced easily,
offended me the most coz that statement made me
realize that he doesnt know me at all.
Im around people that smokes,go clubbing,drinks and all.
And if I get influenced easily,
wouldnt I be doing all that too?
Whats his right to say that to me?
He doesnt even know me.
I hate him.
I hate him.
I hate him
To make things worst,
I was forced to eat dinner by him with him.
I cant even look at him now.
Im so angry.
Argh.

No comments: