Thursday, September 29, 2005

Jack and Jill went out to kill..

Do you like your name? My given name or the one I use here? Never really thought about if I like my given name or not, and if I didn't like the one I use here then I wouldn't be using it.

Is doing illegal shit commonplace to you? Nope.

Have you ever been a prefect? No.

Are chores for bores? They could be. Maybe I ought to spend my time doing chores since apparently, I'm a bore.

Can you hold your own in a fight? Never been in a fight to be able to say if I could or not.

Is Tarantino a cinematic genius or a crude, derivative schlockmeister? I don't really care.

Did your parents never allow friends 'round after school? They didnt care.

Do you consider yourself the epitome of cool? Maybe the epitome of stupidity, yes - but the epitome of cool?? HA.

Do you always wash your cup after using it? Yeah.Somewhat.

Does the fact that the world will be engulfed by the Sun in around 4 billion years bother you? Nope, because I likely won't be around then.

Do you belong to Mensa? Nope.

Am I the only one who screws up burning CDs? One out of five cds I've burned got screwed up.

If you had to, would you fuck Elvis? UGH. That is most definitely not a nice thought at all.

Do you find completing surveys fulfilling? Fulfilling.... ha haha. I just fill them out because I have nothing better to do.

Can you iron worth a rat’s ass? Hell yeah!

Are people forbidden to wear shoes in your home? Its rude to wear shoes in people's home.I was taught that way.

Do you know how many CDs are in your collection? Last time I counted I had over 200.

Is your music collection alphabetised? That'd definitely be a time-consuming task if I chose to do so.

Do you know your RAM from your ROM? No.

Can you change a plug without the result blacking out half the neighbourhood? I dunno. Never had to.

Do you vacuum every day? Nope.

Do you have a `must watch’ TV program that you’d kill for rather than miss? The TV stalks me when I'm sleeping. No kidding, it sits outside my bedroom door and spies on me. It watches me. Then, when I wake up to get a glass of water or something, it scampers back downstairs and pretends it was sitting there all along. I know better though.....

Have you ever installed Windows without having a mental breakdown? Yeah, I have.

Do you own more than ten books? Yeah.

Can you cook without the risk of making people barf? Hey thats offensive.Im offended.Im a good cook.And people dont barf after eating the food I made ok?

You turn up to a party & someone’s wearing the same outfit as you: do you die, kill them or leave? Holy Hell, I turned up at a party?? Obviously, I must be crashing it because I'm never invited to parties. Anyways, why worry? I probably look better in that outfit.

Have you ever puked in someone else’s home? Yeah, but at least I had the decency to do that in the bathroom.

Do you know the formula for solving a quadratic equation? I do, I just don't remember right now and I don't feel like thinking about it.

Have you seen Jerry Springer – The Musical? Nope. I wasn't aware there was one.

Does the Euclidean algorithm for computing the greatest common divisor of two integers mean anything to you? Yeah, it means that it was something I learned in some math class or other in high school.

Have you been fired from a job for persistent tardy, or non, attendance? Nope.

Did you ever win a prize at school? Handball tournament.

Do you carry spare nylons with you in case you or a friend get a run? I don't wear nylons to begin with, and if I did - I'd only carry a spare pair with me in case I got a run. I don't hand out nylons to other people.

If the severed heads of everyone who uses Linux were lined up end to end would you even care? Really, is this something I should care about?

Can you spell defenestration? You've already spelled it out for me, so that'd be cheating.

Do you know what it means? Not offhand, but I could go look it up. If I could find the dictionary, that is.

Is Bono God? No.

Have you ever displayed your genitals in public? No, and I don't foresee that as being something I'll ever do.

Do you pretend to become slightly orgasmic at the thought of vampire lust? Pretend?

Can you tell me which song that’s from? I have no clue what song that's from.

Have you read The Lord Of The Rings? Nope. Maybe someday though.

Do you quote verses from The Bible as passers-by in the street? I dont even quote verses from the Holy Quran often enough.

Can you juggle? Never tried it.

Do you think bouncy castles are fun? I've never been in a bouncy castle.

Are the majority of your clothes designer dry clean only? Well, some of them are dry-clean-only, but they're not designer.

Have you ever glued your fingers together on purpose? Yeah.It was fun.

Do you like muesli? Hmm..Never tried it.

Is batik cool? Hell yeah!

Do you smoke French cigarettes? I don't smoke cigarettes of any nationality.

Do you visit the hairdresser more than once a month? Nope. I get my hair trimmed every once in a while.

Is your feng shui good? Probably not.

Have you ever been threatened with being committed to an asylum? Umm.No.

Ever made excuses to skip gym class? Of course, it was one of the classes I disliked the most.

Did you instead have to sit it out, watch the others in your stockinged feet and be made to feel like a dweeb? Sit it out.

Have you ever denied a MySpace friend request on a random whim of spite? Nope. However, I have deleted those that never bothered to send a message of any sort ever.

Was Jello Biafra right on in his mayoral campaign with his policy of business people having to dress like clowns during working hours? Hmm... I'm not sure. If this means office people and such, perhaps. But if you work in a business, wouldn't that sort of make you a business person? I'd rather not have to dress like a clown; I despise clowns.

Is Michael Moore the voice of a nation or a fat slob? I know who he is.But I just dont care.

Do you summer in The Hamptons? Summer all year long in Malaysia.

Have you got sexually aroused while reading American Psycho? I haven't read it, so I don't know.

Do you wish you were Marilyn Manson? Errr.... no.

What’s the worst insult you can think of? "That sounds like a personal problem to me."

Did you have a lazy eye as a child and have to wear a patch occasionally? Nope.

Do you have imaginary friends? Maybe. I don't know. What would you call it if you talk to dolls as if they can answer you? Oh, wait... that might be considered 'mentally disturbed'. Ok, never mind then.

Do you prefer them to your `real’ ones? Eh... well, the dolls aren't going to leave me behind or push me away at all.

Are spider webs indoors? In my house, they are.

Have you have ECT? ..... What?

Do you believe awesomest is a proper word? I don't care if it's a proper word or not. I don't use it.

Have you ever frequently wished you were dead? Considering the fact I've attempted suicide on a few occasions, that should be enough to answer the question.

How many roads must a man walk down before you can call him a man? The hell if I know.

Do you think digital watches are a pretty neat idea? They're kind of cool, although probably not something I'd own.

Have you ever spelled out words on your calculator? Yeah.... actually, on my graphing calculator in high school during math class one day, I found two equations that - when graphed together - make a graph that resembles a pot leaf.

Are Beavis and Butt-head your role models? Bloody hell no.

Does the 30th anniversary edition of Night Of The Living Dead blow chunks? I don't believe I've seen it.

Have you ever discussed Chekov at a dinner party? Nope. I've never been to a dinner party anyhow.

Did you think I meant the dude from Star Trek? What dude from Star Trek?

Have you ever held your breath until you turned blue? Not that I can recall.

Do you make your bed with hospital corners? Geshh.no.

Should Eric Clapton die NOW? I don't give a bloody damn about this.

Have you ever cried yourself to sleep at night over unfulfilled dreams? Ohh, no - not over unfulfilled dreams. However, I have cried myself to sleep when every bloody damned thing seems to be going as wrong as it possibly can. Mental breakdowns, perhaps?

Do you suffer from an OCD? Right now, I'm not with it enough to comprehend what this means.

Do you wish you had a complete set of Star Wars action figures? Nope. I have a Darth Vader figure, and I'm happy with that.

Does “what’s the worst that can happen?” sound like a portent, or a challenge to you? Depends on the situation.

Can you lick your own eyebrows? I don't need to have tried this to know I can't do this.

Have you ever been mistaken for someone famous? Nope.

Have you ever walked doggy doo into someone’s home? I don't think I ever have.

Was it on purpose? If I ever did, it was unintentional.

Does your chewing gum lose its flavour on the bedpost overnight? I don't put my chewing gum on the bedpost overnight. I don't care for gum to begin with.

Have you ever fantasized about being eaten by an octopus? Now that you mention it,..... no.

Are either of your parents in prison for a felony? Neither of my parents are in prison to begin with.

Do you own a Persian rug? No, and I can't say that's a goal in life either.

Who does the Moon belong to? Princess Kaguya.

Did you feel a particular question was directed at you personally? Not at all.

No comments: