Tuesday, September 13, 2005

somewhat a bad day..

My day started off awefully.
Oh how I hate today.
First the Lay Bee thingie
and then the assessment,
but thank god,
I nailed it,somehow.
Not exactly nailed it,nailed it but,
I remembered the sequence
and I didnt last week.
So,HOOREEEYY!!

I fast today
and I didnt have rice or anything heavy
when I break fast.
Face the fact la,
when you're fasting,
you dont really want to eat,
you just want to drink.
Especially now,
coz its really hot.Humid.
Annoying.
So,I had lots of water and
was full because of water.
Later on,
I was forced to eat rice by mom.
Sucked really.
She said that if I get sick,
she's the one who's gonna have to look after me.
I was like,'nooo..when I was sick,I had to drive myself to the clinic,alone.'And mind you,i was dizzy.
Had to do everything alone.
And if it were my sister,
I have to be the driver and my mom would tag along
just to make sure she's ok.
How does that make me feel?
And so i ate.
Alot.
Until I barfed.
Are you happy now,mom?

No comments: