Sunday, September 18, 2005

Valedictorian

Today was somewhat a tiring,enjoyable and emotional day to me.
Went to the KLCC Convention Centre for Taylor's Graduation,I was working.
Feh.
Tiring coz I had to stand for quite a few hours in heels,
Enjoyable coz I was with my frens in college like Akila,Baby,Aizat,Inghaw,Jooheng,Wilson,Mingyi,Calvin.
Emotional coz it was graduation.
Tho it was not mine,but it was so touching.
Most of them looked good in the graduation gown.
And oh the lecturer had to wear one too and mind
you,
Mr Daniel looked hot!
Tee hee..
I wonder if I'll graduate?
Maybe..
And if I do,
I'll graduate on top of the class
and be a valedictorian
just like Mr.Daniel.
That's my promise.

Term test's next week
and Im studying really hard
so that I'd get kick-ass results.
And prove to my family that Im not a
total whack job.

And oh,
Baby's a mad mad driver.
Ever madder than Akila!
Is there such a word?
Madder?
tee hee..

No comments: