Tuesday, September 20, 2005

REMINISCE.

-Exam today.English je but was still exam.Was quite tough on the grammer section but more relaxed on the essay section.Im all about writing.I dont know if its good enough.All I can say is that,I did my best.

-Tomorrow's Kitchen and F&B.Die and Die.I need to see Mr.Daniel.I've been meaning to ask him about the Plat du Jour and Carte du Jour.I understood it yesterday and the more I thought about it,the more confused I became.I asked people but they all got confused as well.Oh well.

-Went to the mamak after exam and lepak-ed for awhile with my fellow classmates.And after that,Ben Zara and I went to pyramid for fun.We were bored.Guess who I bumped into?Yoke,IngHaw,Alex and Calvin.I could never be like Yoke.All flirty and all.Dont think I want to be like that.
So we hung out together after that.Went to Topshop and surveyed this cool hat that'd be so cool to wear to the 'mafia' night.IngHaw looked good in it but then again,he looks good in everything.But the hat was quite expensive.It was rm123.For a hat?Not worth it but it was so cool.Played around abit and then settled in Waffle World or something.Was ok for light eating.And then off we go.Home sweet home.

- I miss Yuzni.I miss working.I miss my once upon a time collegues.I hated some of them but loved most of them.Loved my job.Missed fighting with fussy customers.Missed fighting with Rizal.Missed having lunch with K.Yat,K.Juanna,K.Ummu,K.Sal and all.Esp missed the times where Yuzni and I would irritate K.Ummu and her skirts.She can be so funny at times.She's the only girl in MPH that able to carry alot of cartons without suffering a backpain.She's like hulk hogan.And we'd say stuff like,'k.ummu dah ade muscle2 yg best after angkat cartons yg berat2'.She'd get annoyed coz she's kinda big herself.And k.yati would say 'anak dare tak elok angkat bende berat2'.I miss all those times.

-Times that we couldnt decide where to go for lunch.Times where I'd laugh at Nabilla whenever she eats rice coz she seldom eat rice.She's so cute.

-Yuzni..We're so different and yet we were really close.Both of us would run around MPH looking for books.And usually akan menyampah if the book tinggal just one more copy coz we'd never find it.

-I miss Yuzni la.Wonder how she's doing..tee hee..

No comments: