Sunday, September 04, 2005

Bangs.

Hil said that people who reply to surveys are attention seekers.
I strongly disagree.
I do surveys and its safe to say that,my intentions are not to seek attention.
I dont really care if people actually read it.
If you come across it,thats fine.
I do them,just for the sake of doing them.
And oh,the famous reason of all,
as a result of ultimate boredom.

Update..
I have bangs!It has been awhile.And Im loving it.
I have surveys to post actually.Have fun reading!.

Name: Delaila.
Birthday: Dec 23rd 1986.
Birthplace: Kuala Terengganu,Malaysia.
Current Location: Subang la.
Eye Color: Dark brown.
Hair Color: Black with red streaks.
Height: 5'3
Right Handed or Left Handed: Right handed
Your Heritage: Im asian.
The Shoes You Wore Today: My 'ballet' shoes.
Your Weakness: Gesshh..I really dont know.
Your Fears: My current fear would be,failing my exams.I need to start studying.
Your Perfect Pizza: Pepperoni with extra cheese.
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: To score in my exams and also in my practical classes.
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger: lol,oh,ok.
Thoughts First Waking Up: 'What time is it?' I think.
Your Best Physical Feature: My eyes.
Your Bedtime: Gessh.Its not fixed.
Your Most Missed Memory: Spending time with my one and my only.Has been a while.I miss him.
Pepsi or Coke: Coke.Vanilla coke's much much better.
MacDonalds or Burger King: Fast foods arent good.But McD if I have a to choose.Its addictive.
Single or Group Dates: I've never been on a date.So I wouldnt know.But single dates sounds more interesting innit?
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Is there any difference?
Chocolate or Vanilla: Gessh..This is hard..Chocolate?
Cappuccino or Coffee: Neither.
Do you Smoke: I dont waste my time or money.So,thats a no.
Do you Swear: Only when Im pissed.
Do you Sing: On a daily basis.
Do you Shower Daily: Urgh.Disgusting question.Of course.Dont we all?
Have you Been in Love: Yes,still am too.
Do you want to go to College: I am in college.
Do you want to get Married: I wanted to but not anymore.
Do you belive in yourself: I try to.
Do you get Motion Sickness: Urgh..No?
Do you think you are Attractive: I dont think,I know Im not attractive.I dont care really.Im fine the way that I am.
Are you a Health Freak: Geshh..Im soo far beyond being a health freak.
Do you get along with your Parents: No,not really.But I try to.
Do you like Thunderstorms: Sure.Why not?
Do you play an Instrument: Yes.
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol: I dont waste my time or money.That's a no people!
In the past month have you Smoked: Refer to the above.
In the past month have you been on Drugs: This too.
In the past month have you gone on a Date: I've never been on a date.
In the past month have you gone to a Mall: Yes.
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos: I really dont think I can eat that much.
In the past month have you eaten Sushi: Urgh,I dont like sushi.
In the past month have you been on Stage: Hmm..Let me think..I dont think so.
In the past month have you been Dumped: This is hilarious.I've never been on a date,so that should tell you something right?
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping: Gessh..Interesting but no.
In the past month have you Stolen Anything: Hmm..I dont think so.
Ever been Drunk: Again,allow me to clearly state that I dont drink or smoke and I dont intend to waste my time and money buying all this junk.Thank you.
Ever been called a Tease: Hmm..I really couldnt recall.
Ever been Beaten up: Somewhat..
Ever Shoplifted: Years ago..
How do you want to Die: In my sleep.
What do you want to be when you Grow Up: A chef in my own fine dining restaurant.Im on my way there.
What country would you most like to Visit: Mecca or Rome or Amsterdam.The phillipines?
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color: Dark brown.
Favourite Hair Color: Black or dark brown.
Short or Long Hair: Neat and short.
Height: Doesnt matter,as long as he's taller.
Weight: Average.I dont want him to be too skinny or over weight.
Best Clothing Style: Doesnt matter.As long as I know him inside,thats all that matters.
Number of Drugs I have taken: URGH....
Number of CDs I own: More than 100..
Number of Piercings: one
Number of Tattoos: None.
Number of things in my Past I Regret: There's a few...

No comments: