Friday, September 02, 2005

Bla bla bla.

Sleep with or without clothes on? I find it rather disturbing sleeping without clothes.

Prefer black or blue pens? My handwriting looks much much better in blue pens.

Dress up on Halloween? Hey,you dont have to wait till halloween to dress up.I dont celebrate halloween tho..

Like to travel? I like to travel to other places but I dislike travelling by car.

Like someone? Oh,sure.

Do they know? The first guy knows and the 2nd one,hmm..Probably not.

Sleep on your side? Urgh.I really have no blardy idea but I think so.

Think your attractive? I'd like to think Im attractive but Im not.Too bad.

Want to marry? Used to.But the idea of marriage does not appeal to me.At least not anymore.

Who? Refer to the above answer.

Alaska or Hawaii?: Most probably Hawaii.

Are you a good student?: I want to be one,I sure hope Im one.I shall try harder.

Are you currently in a relationship? No.

Are you involved in sports: Not anymore.

Birthplace? T'ganu.

Christmas or Halloween? Urgh.I dont celebrate both but if I have to choose,I'd pick Halloween.

Color or black-and-white photo? It depends actually.But black and white agak cantik.

Do long distance relationships work? If you have faith and patience,yes.Anything can work if you have those two.

Do you believe in astrology?: I want to but face it,its crap.

Do you believe in God? yes.

Do you believe in love at first sight?: Urgh.You just have to ask me that.No,I dont.

Do you consider yourself the life of the party? Definately not.Saya ayu ok.

Do you drink?: Alcohol,no.

Do you have a car? I love this question! Yes,yes I do!

Do you have a job? I used to have one 2 1/2 months ago but I quit and started studying.Im enjoying life.Well,up to some point.

Do you make fun of people? Im sarcastic.

Do you think dreams eventually come true? If you work hard and you believe in yourself and in what you do,yes.But sadly,it doesnt happen to me.

Fave thing to do? Ponder back to the past.

Fave. breakfast food? I dont take breakfast.But I should start la.

Fave. Candy? That sour-ish candy.God knows what that candy's called.

Fave. Vacation spot? Anywhere as long as Im with my one and my only.

Favorite body part of the opposite/same sex: eyebrows,eyes and smile.And oh,figure.

Favorite cartoon? Addams Family's cool.

Go to the movies or rent? If I have to choose,I'd pick go to the movies.

Have you ever moved? Yeap.

Have you ever stolen anything (from a store)? Oh yeah.I got busted once too.Was all in the past.

How's the weather right now? It'd be nice if its raining.

Last person you talked to on the phone? Denise aka Yeng Yoke.

Last time you showered? Has been awhile..ahhah..GOTCHA! this evening la.mane boleh tak mandi nih.panas seyh.

Loud or soft music?: It depends really.I'd prefer soft music if I tgh emo.If I tgh emo,I mesti nak nangis so if I listen to loud stuff,I couldnt cry.I need to let it all out bile I emo,so I have to listen to soft music.Tiende?

McDonalds or Burger King? Mcdonalds anytime people.

More romantic; baths or shower? I wouldnt know.

Night or day? night.

Number of Pillows? I need 3.No more,no less.

Piano or guitar? Both are special.

Read or write? Both.

Single or taken? Miserably single.eheh.

Snow or water? Water kot.

What are you doing tomorrow? Tomorrow's saturday and I have to go to college.Replacement class.Im so damn tired.

What clothes are you wearing? INCUBUS shirt and red shorts.

What do you drink? Plain water or kickapoo.

What makes you vomit? Long hours of travelling.

What's on your computer screen? umm.this?

What's right next to you? My 'bed'.

What's your bedtime? Grr..Its not fixed.

What's your best physical feature? My eyes kot.Or maybe my shortness.eheh.

What's your name backwards? alialed

When do you get up in the morning? 7.55am.

Who do you talk to the most online? Hilly or zara.balik2 mereka sahaja.

Would you wait to have sex until you are married? I would.

No comments: