Monday, September 12, 2005

Untouchable

I just realize how much I like traditional dancing.
Especially the 'Ulik Mayang'.
Fascinating really.
I wonder if I'll get the chance to actually learn it.

Azani's dad passed away last night.
Al-Fatihah..

Another 2 weeks till my final.
Another 4 days till my dateline for my ICT project,
which I havent started.
Wanted to but there were so many interruptions.
We were in Akila's place.
There were some crew who was working to shoot some
malay drama.
So,at times,we had to lowered our voices.
Which kinda sucked.

Oh well,I am not looking forward to tomorrow.
But I am looking forward to kitchen class tho.
We're going to make steak and if I'm lucky,
I'll get IngHaw to serve me.
Wheeeeee.

Let me ask you something,
if you like someone who happens to be so untouchable,
beyond untouchable actually,
would you still go for it?
I mean,will you take the risk?
I want to but is it appropriate?
Its not like he's taken but he's so untouchable.
Im not going to define 'untouchable'.

No comments: