Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Masses of morons.

-Finally,my kitchen and f&b assessment are over.Finito for this term.I think I did good.If I dont score,I'd pass,I hope.

-I was surrounded by masses of morons when I was busy studying in the library later on the afternoon.Lucky me coz the masses of morons was my very own friends.I heart all of them but they had no respect for me who was studying.They were busy playing around.Ok,maybe Akila studied but the rest played.If they wanted to play they should've gone to the lounge and chased each other.Pardon me if I want to pass my exams with flying colors.

-Mr Daniel's mighty fine.He was the only lecturer to actually visit us in our classrooms while we were doing our exams.He wanted to check on us.It was nice of him.And seeing him made me want to work even harder!tee hee..

-Everyone is busy with what to wear to 'mafia' night.Get a grip.Just wear anything comfy.I wont wear anything uncomfortable just to look nice.That'll be dumb.Let me say this,I'll wear whatever I please.It's fun to have a theme but when the theme is 'mafia',its hard to get stuff you know.blearghh..

-I miss charlene.Missing her truly.I want Mr.Daniel.Can?

No comments: