Sunday, September 04, 2005

rotten drawer.haha.

1. First thing you did this morning:
Woke up.

2. Last thing you ate:
Potato chips for dinner.

3. Is your cell phone a piece of crap?
Gessh..What a harsh thing to say.You can easily offend my phone.

4. What's the thing you look forward to most in the next 6 months:
In the next 6 months?? Are you kidding? I don't plan that far ahead...Hmm..Maybe just passing my exams with flying colors.

5. What's annoying you right now?
Nothing, actually. Quick, mark it on the calendar! This is a rare occasion, indeed.

6. What's the last movie you watched?
Spartacus on HBO.

7. Do you believe in long distance relationships?
Feh. Very few work out.

8. What's worse? To love someone who doesn't love you, or to pretend to love someone you don't love?
Oh, bloody hell..... If I had to pretend to love someone I didn't love and it included having to touch them and stuff... *shudder* ... Ugh. I don't think I could do it. I'd rather love someone who doesn't love me (doesn't mean I'm with them, now does it?)

9. Is there someone you miss so much it makes you sad?
Yeah.Its kinda sad coz Im here waiting for him almost everynight and he's out there,somewhere,forgotten all about me.Makes me feel so sad and pathetic of coz.

10. What inspires you?
Many things.

11. If you could put together a concert of 4 bands, who would you choose?
Hmmm. How about Incubus,Silverchair,Coldplay and Nirvana?

12. Lyric that sums up your love life?
-

13. What's the one thing you wish you could do better?
Have a better view of myself. Really, I don't think I'm all that great.

14. If you could be anywhere this second, where would it be?
The Phillipines.Ok,Im pathetic.

15. What's your most vivid memory from 6th grade?
I was on my way up to my class.I was running for some reason.Just when I thought I was safe,I fell.And the whole class laughed.I was left to bleed.*LOL*Gedik gile.

16. Latest addiction?
Music, but that's always been an addiction.

17. Have you ever had the slight urge to kill someone?
Too many times to mention...

18. How many people would you say you were interested in at once?
Ohh..There's alot of people that I have interest in.But whether they know me or actually noticed me,is a whole different story.

19. Who are you in love with?
He,who stole my heart and never give it back.He placed my heart in a rotten drawer and forgot all about it.

20. Do you think someone thinks about you daily?
Pfftt. Not likely.

21. Are you self confident?
I try.

22. What would you change about yourself?
I'd be a couple inches taller.

23. What book are you reading right now?
Some fantasy book I borrowed from Ing Haw.Im half way thru.

24. How many people do you know with the same name as you?
Me alone.

25. What was the last thing you spilled?
Ice cream.Vanilla ice cream.Damn you..

No comments: