Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Pimple attack.

I watched Madagascar 3 times today!
And I laughed at all the same jokes 3 times too!
"Wake up Mr.Alex,wake up,Rise and Shining,Wakey wakey Mr.Alex,You suck your thumb?"LOL..
I think Hilly remembered most of the lines..tee hee..
Today was pure boredom but at least I had madagascar,
so it wasnt so bad.
My dad's going back to T'ganu tomorrow.
~yeay~
I hope he comes back like 10 years from now.
I wanna go to Yumchha's bbq party on sat.At ridzuan.By the pool.With Ing Haw.WOAH.
Pure heaven,Inghaw.
Ahhahah.
But now,he's in Kuching.
Arghh..

So,tomorrow..
I want to go to the salon.
I want to get my facial stuff coz my skin's getting dry and I hate it.
I want to finish reading reuben's book coz I have a few more books all lined up.
I want to talk to Joshua.
I talked to him only once ever since I started college and thats just sad.
I miss him.
Feh.

No comments: