Saturday, September 24, 2005

Happy family.

-Dah start cuti.Bosan la.Yesterday was my last paper.Business.It was so-so la.

-I found out that Chef Patrick Siaw will be my chef next term..Seii..He's like damn garang la.But Chef Tan said anyone who used to be his students turned out to be a very diciplined ones.Thats good right?Oh well..Mr.Suhaimi will be our F&B practical lecturer and OH and OH...Mr Daniel will teach us again. WHEEEEEEEEEE. Teee hee..
One more bad news,Ms.Alice Chung's going to teach us english.Damn.She's like so boring.Haih.

-One week holiday.Dont know what to do.Im going to miss college specifically Mr.Daniel.Woo hoo..

-My mom is getting annoying.Its always Baby wants that.Baby wants this.Baby wants to borrow your clothes.Baby wants to eat this.Baby wants me to call her.Baby wants a new phone.Baby wants a laptop.Baby's having her exam,better call her and wish her luck.And at the same time,I was having my exam and did she wished me luck?No..Did she wake up early?No..Did she even care?No..The only thing she said to me was,'you better pass your exams or you're not going to college anymore.'Gessh mom,thanks for being so enthusiastic.Cant wait for me to fail huh?Guess what?Not going to happen.Coz I'll be a veledictorian in the future.Im not going to fail.She's getting annoying.Im getting annoyed.See,how happy my family makes me?

No comments: